Resin Bound Stone Carpet
What is Stone Carpet?
Blending in seamlessly with the natural environment, Gulf Arab Crete Stone Carpet provides an incredibly durable, slip-resistant and naturally beautiful floor delivering feel, texture, and color to give a style and character not matched by other types of floor coverings.
Thanks to its high flexibility, it is ideal as a floor covering for balconies, terraces, flat roofs, pathways, patios, pool surrounds, etc., in residential and commercial spaces.
GAC Stone Carpet system is made by mixing GAC NATURAL COLORED STONES with:
GAC Stone Carpet system is made by mixing GAC Natural Colored Stones with:
- The transparent polyurethane resin binder in gloss finish for outdoor applications, or
- The transparent, solvent-free polyurethane resin binder in satin-matt finish for indoor applications.
Advantages and Benefits
- Slip-resistant, even when wet, thanks to the open pore texture allowing water to
- pass through.
- Resistant to impact and wear
- Resistant to common household cleaners, oils, and seawater
- UV-stable; non-yellowing properties
- Suitable for prolonged pedestrian and light vehicular traffic (domestic garages)
- Naturally beautiful
- Pourable flooring, adaptable to architectural design